Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break Swim Trip

For our Spring Break, we went to Sandy for an overnight trip. Rylee and I got to go shopping with Aunt Melissa while Chad worked with his dad on some cabinetry things. While we were at the hotel we took Rylee swimming. It amazes us how unafraid of the water she is. We put her up on the side and she was right back in the pool before I could even blink. Here are a couple videos that we took of her swimming. Hope you all are having a great spring, too!


She doesn't like the baby floaty as much as just swimming, but it was nice to give our arms a rest and she just floated around, chillin' in the pool.
She kept putting her head down in the water. We were hoping that she was starting to blow bubbles, but if you look close she is really just trying to lick the water.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little mermaid! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. I miss you guys! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete