Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A few weeks ago, we got to go down to Draper on a Saturday to visit my friend Liesel and her husband, Cody, and cute baby boy, Cade. We went to a park and I took some picture of their family. Well, after several weeks I am finally finished retouching the pictures, so here they are!
Aren't they an adorable family? They were so fun to take pictures of, especially baby Cade! They have also been nice enough to let me use the pictures as part of my portfolio to do a little advertising. It is good for me to keep on top of my photo hobby, and every time I get to do a photo shoot I learn new effects in photoshop (which is very exciting)! Thanks, Moultries!

No comments:

Post a Comment