Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I know this is a week late, but at least I am getting it up, right? For Thanksgiving this year we went to Sandy to celebrate with the Larsens. Rylee is getting better with the kids, but still extremely shy around the adults. We have hope that she will get better some day, though. ;) We had tons of fantastic food (and our pretzel jell-o was a huge hit)! There were so many of us again this year that Chad's parents had to rent the church to fit us all in the same room. The kids love it cause there is tons of room to play and it's fun cause we all get to sit together for dinner (which isn't easy with 30+ people). Rylee loved playing with Oaklee (who is her same age). It is too bad we live so far away and they don't get to see each other more often. I didn't get any pictures of them this time, though. For some reason when I see everyone else taking pictures it makes me less motivated to take some of my own. (Maybe I figure I can just get copies of everyone else's or something!) After we got home we decided to decorate the house for Christmas, yay! Chad spent many very cold hours hanging our Christmas lights. But our house looks so pretty now!! Then we set up the inside decorations. Chad setting up the tree: Ry pulling her stocking out: Daddy helped Ry hang some ornaments on the tree: Then she found some more and decided to try to hang them herself: (Luckily only one of them broke!) Rylee was feeling very festive: Overall it was a very fun Thanksgiving break (other than the part where I got kidney stones, but nothing's perfect, right?)

 P.S. Rylee also discovered ravioli recently. Chad took these pictures for me so I could enjoy the experience as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment