Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Things Kids Say

It amazes me how much difference a year can make in a young child!! One year ago Rylee was a sweet little baby who would sit in my lap to play with me and hold her arms out to me whenever she wanted something.


Now she won't let me do anything to help her, she runs around like the crazy toddler she is, and she talks CONSTANTLY!! She is getting to the point where she says some pretty funny things. Last week she slipped on the kitchen floor and fell. I was in the living room when I heard her fall, so I told her to come in to me and I would kiss her better. When she got to me she said, "Mama, kiss Rylee's bum." It was just one of those sweet things that kids say, but I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face. Poor Rylee was just standing there with her hands rubbing her backside, with tears in her eyes, wondering why mama wouldn't kiss it better.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh she's gotten so grown up! And she just gets more and more cute! I hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete