Easter
In the beginning of April we celebrated Easter and Rylee got to have her very first, real Easter egg hunt. Since there was still snow outside (for months after Easter I might add) we hid all the eggs inside and she got to run around the house filling her plastic bucket with colorful, candy-filled easter eggs. I was worried that she would lose interest after only a few eggs so we put a few M&M's in each egg to keep her motivation up. She found every single egg, though, and wanted to find more when we were done. We spent the next week re-hiding all the eggs so she could run around squealing "Another one! Another one!"Baby Animal Days
A few weeks later Chad and I took Rylee to Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center. We thought she would love it because she likes animals so much. Once we got there, though, the only animals she would go anywhere near were the baby bunnies. In fact, the only thing she got really excited about all day was the fried chicken and french fries! We got a few cute pictures, though.
Graduation
On May 8th graduation day finally arrived! After six long years of classes, homework, tests, and projects I finally finished. Some of my family came up to see me walk and watch the ceremony. Then afterward we had lunch at our house with cake to celebrate. After everyone left we decided that it was about time that Chad, Rylee and I had another family photo taken, so my mom and dad sat in the front yard with us and tried to get Ry to sit still long enough to get a good picture. I'm sure it was pretty funny to watch us try (as you can see from some of the pictures), but we ended up with a few cute ones.






























Yea! Congratulations! I love the family pictures. You guys are so cute
ReplyDelete