Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

We were really, really, REALLY hoping the next post would be pictures of Baby Brother - another lesson that you don't always get what you want in life.  Luckily, we had Easter prepared just in case.  (Actually, we had Easter prepared hoping that I would have had the baby and be home in time to do Easter egg hunts and Easter baskets.  Unfortunately, one of us wasn't cooperating.)

Anyway, Rylee enjoyed her Easter egg hunt so much more this year!  Last year the Easter bunny made the mistake of putting a little bit of candy inside every egg before hiding them.  It was a huge hit with Ry, but it meant we had to stop and wait for her to eat all the candy after every single egg she found.  This year the Easter bunny was smarter and put small toys in most of the eggs and only candy in a few.  Not only did it keep the egg hunt moving along at a faster pace it saved this little toddler from a massive tummy ache!







The Easter bunny was very good to us this year.  We will be eating treats for months!  Rylee loves her Easter bunny and was very excited about Baby Brother's Easter frog.  (Yes, I had an Easter basket ready for Baby Brother.  When we woke up Easter morning and still had no baby I couldn't bring myself to take it down.  So it will sit on the piano until he is ready to get his tiny tushy in gear and join us!)



I absolutely LOVE little girls' Easter dresses!  I was very picky about Ry's dress this year, but I think it paid off.  She looked so adorable!!  This is the cutest little bug in the whole world!



HAPPY EASTER!!!

1 comment: