Jayden at 6 months:
- weighs 17 lbs and 3 oz
- is 27.25 inches tall
- can sit up and amuse himself for hours at a time (can I say how much I love this stage!)
- rolls across the floor and all over the crib
- gets up on his hands and knees and rocks like he is getting ready to shoot off into space (when the doctor saw this his only response was "I'm so sorry")
- eats baby food three times a day (and hates all of it!)
- sleeps 11-12 hours at night and naps 5-6 hours during the day (yipee!!)
- still looks very much like a mini Chad (although I am starting to see little glimpses of mommy in there) and definitely has Chad's temperament
- and his very favorite person in the whole world is still his big sister!
Rylee at 3 years old:
- weighs 31.5 lbs
- is 38.5 inches tall
- can do a somersault in perfect form
- has finally grown enough hair to put into a pony tail (and actually had her first haircut a few months ago)
- loves playing Legos, watching Super Why on PBS, and playing board games
- her favorite movie is Dumbo (which is one that mommy hates watching over and over and over ...)
- is very protective of her little brother (she is such a good little mommy and such a huge help to me in babysitting!)
- speaks amazingly well for her age (when she is not scared into silence by the presence of a stranger)
- has the temperament of her mommy (which I'm sure will cause us to bash heads many, many times in the future - as it already has)
- and her favorite person in the whole world is still Grandma!
P.S. This is such a funny movie I just had to put it somewhere. If you didn't believe me about Jayden getting ready to launch off into space here is the video to show it:
No comments:
Post a Comment