Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa 2011

Rylee did so well when we went to visit Santa at the mall this year. She waited all month for Santa to be finished building toys so he could come to our store to visit her. When we got there she ran right up to him and jumped up into his lap without any hesitation! (Can we say magic medicine?) It was amazing to see the difference between this trip and last year's.

She told Santa that she was a good girl, that she was excited for Christmas and that she wanted a coloring book this year. When he asked what else she wanted she just looked at him and said "I don't know." I guess it hadn't occured to her that she could ask for something other than a coloring book! So Santa told her that he would make a very special present for her to have on Christmas morning. Then he gave her a candy cane and a little book.

After she was done we took Jayden up to sit by her to have their picture together. He turned around to look at Santa for a few seconds, then turned back to look at us like "so what's the big deal?" He wasn't very impressed after all the hype we gave it. It was a very calm, stress-free event, though. I even told Grandma afterword that it was too easy, I almost felt a little gipped - no tears, no screaming, no long lines and no bribing kids to sit still long enough to snap a picture. Our little world has changed very quickly in a very short amount of time! Rylee seems to be handling it a lot better than I am, luckily.




HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment