Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Friday, February 24, 2012

Winter Days

The kids are growing like weeds! Rylee is 3 1/2 years old and Jayden is 10 months next week. Sometimes I look at them and think they must have grown 6 inches overnight. I constantly have to remind myself to slow down and watch them grow up.



Rylee is such an amazing helper around the house. She loves playing mommy and is always willing to help take care of Jayden. They still adore each other and love playing together. Let's hope it stays that way because they are about to share a room. (Watch for the update!) Last night Rylee decided to help me feed Jayden. All I can say is I love JJ Cole's vinyl bibs!


Rylee is becoming very artistic. She loves drawing, painting, coloring and anything else crafty. She also had a blast decorating Valentine's cookies at Grandma's house this year. She has definitely come out of her shell over the last couple months and has a great imagination - she keeps me laughing all day long!



Jayden is just as active as his sister. I already have a hard time keeping track of him in the house. He walks all over with the help of furniture or walking toys and he has started taking steps away on his own, too. He'll be running after Ry in no time. He is very easily entertained and can play for hours in his sister's room. J has also started eating everything. It is so nice to be able to just throw pieces of whatever I've already made onto his tray and watch him go at it. He isn't a very picky eater, which is a good thing, because even with all he eats he is such a scrawny little guy. He moves so fast he burns off calories faster than he can get them in!



Every time our doctor sees the kids he tells us that we make the most beautiful kids in the world. (Even if he says it to all his patients, it's still true!) And it's a good thing because the way these two wear me out they might be the only two of their kind!!

No comments:

Post a Comment