Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Monday, June 11, 2012

Six Years!!

Last weekend Chad and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! I woke up Sunday and it suddenly hit me that it had been six years!! We really looked forward to our first anniversary (because the first year of marriage is looong and because we got to go back to Disneyland to celebrate) and our second anniversary (because Rylee was almost due and we were getting ready for a HUGE life change). Somehow third, fourth and fifth got lost in the busyness of life, though, and here we are at six years! It has kind of been one of those "how did that happen" experiences for me.

Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids so we could celebrate our special day. Our anniversary date consisted of dinner at Chili's and grocery shopping. (Funny the difference a few years of marriage can make, right?) The funniest part was how excited we were to go grocery shopping without any kids!! Seriously, 25 minutes to get everything we needed and it only took one shopping cart!

So in honor of our big day, I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite wedding pictures. I thought about putting a picture of us now, but then I realized I don't really want to have that comparison on the internet! (More motivation to get back in shape, right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment