Left Image

Left Image

Center Image

Center Image

Right Image

Right Image

Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Surprises

Even though I have been very sick for the last couple weeks and ended up with bronchitis this past week, Chad and Rylee gave me a very good birthday! On Monday, my mom and dad took us out to eat at Olive Garden and I got to open some presents from them (and it was a good thing, too, cause my feet were freezing and they bought me Crocs with the furry lining, and also some cute shirts!) We had cub scouts Wednesday night (my actual birthday) so we just ordered some pizza afterward and Thursday I spent several hours in the doctor's office then the rest of the day in bed. Friday I was still pretty sick, but Chad made me soup and took care of me all afternoon and night. While I was resting, he and Rylee snuck out to buy me a treat. They came home with donuts, a birthday cake, a gorgeous rose, and my very pretty present from Rylee:
Then on Saturday we ran a couple of errands and Chad took us to Texas Roadhouse for my official birthday dinner! After that I was pretty wiped out so we went home and just relaxed the rest of the day. On Sunday, we made chicken crepes for dinner (one of my favorite dinners) and spent the day resting even more. (I wasn't a very fun party date for my birthday, as you can probably tell.) Chad and Rylee have taken very good care of me while I have been sick and gave me a very good birthday!! Also, here are a few random pics of Rylee (since I can't seem to put up a post without a picture of Ry in it!) Ry's first very own Jamba juice, climbing in the LuvSac (which she can get in and out of by herself now), with her hair in a ponytail finally (14 months old!), and cheering at the football game - go Aggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment