We have been to Bear Lake four times already. I have always been a water baby and it seems that Rylee is taking after me. She loves digging in the sand and splashing in the water! The first time we went was over Ry's birthday weekend with the Larsens (see Rylee's Second Birthday). We have also been twice with the Shelton side of the family: once while Mike, Taylor and Dawson were here and again a couple weeks later to celebrate the last days of summer before school started for the Jewkes and Shelton kids.
The other time we went was with the Aldermans for a stay at Pickleville. Alan is very good friends with the Davis family and they lent him their cabin for a few nights. Rylee, my mom and I went up for a couple days to visit, too. We got to see a show (which was so much fun!), eat good food and spend two days playing at the beach. The Davis' were so sweet to share their space with us and they had a gorgeous cabin!
Last week as part of my mom's birthday celebration we went to the fair. (She loves the Navajo tacos!) We saw all the animals, ate yummy fair food and walked through all the booths. I couldn't help it, when I saw this I just had to buy it. Rylee is going to make the cutest little fairy for Halloween!
We also spent a Saturday finishing our side yard (mostly). I'm sure our neighbors are excited to have the weeds gone and I am very relieved to have the project finished (again, mostly). All that is left is to put some gravel in the spot where the trailers are parked.
And, of course, we have had plenty of time to just relax and hang out!




Fun fun! Did I ever mention that your blog looks awesome? It does. Did you design it?
ReplyDeleteHer hair is so blonde! Is that from the sun? She is seriously TOO cute!
ReplyDelete