She received all of her potty prizes, including dress up shoes and her new broom, and also got to start wearing her Tinkerbell and Minnie Mouse big girl undies! Over the weekend she even decided that she was too big to wear Pull-ups to bed any longer, so she now wears her big girl undies at night.
Along with our potty training success, Rylee has some more happy news to share:
Sometime around April 28th next year we will be welcoming a new little one into our home!! Rylee is very excited about her new shirt (I'm not sure she has really grasped the concept of another baby in the house) and loves to touch "momma's baby". She has also decided that not only does mommy have a baby in her tummy, but so does Rylee and daddy and Grandma and Uncle Mikey ...
Congratulations! I hope you are feeling good and everything is going well for cute little (and growing!) family.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling okay. If you need anyone to vent to, I'm here. And, I think we need to set up a baby play date after our little one arrives. Congrats!!!!!
ReplyDelete