Remember this post about Rylee walking with Lightening? (It always amazes me how much they are alike when I look back at photos or videos of Rylee at his age.) Rylee was just over 10 months old when I posted those videos (and barely walking on her own) and Jayden is 9 months old today. I'm sure we can expect just as much trouble from him as we had from Ry. (Probably more since he has a well-experienced older sister to guide him along!)
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Cruising with Lightening McQueen
Jayden has been walking along the furniture for a few weeks now, so we decided to bring Lightening McQueen inside and clean it off for him. We thought it would still be awhile before he would really be able to push it around on his own, but today he surprised us all! Look at this kid cruise:
Remember this post about Rylee walking with Lightening? (It always amazes me how much they are alike when I look back at photos or videos of Rylee at his age.) Rylee was just over 10 months old when I posted those videos (and barely walking on her own) and Jayden is 9 months old today. I'm sure we can expect just as much trouble from him as we had from Ry. (Probably more since he has a well-experienced older sister to guide him along!)
Remember this post about Rylee walking with Lightening? (It always amazes me how much they are alike when I look back at photos or videos of Rylee at his age.) Rylee was just over 10 months old when I posted those videos (and barely walking on her own) and Jayden is 9 months old today. I'm sure we can expect just as much trouble from him as we had from Ry. (Probably more since he has a well-experienced older sister to guide him along!)
Labels:
Milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at him go! How fun. Jace is just barely starting to cruise, it's so crazy to me!!
ReplyDelete