Anyway, here are a couple of videos. I know they are just going to seem like normal, boring videos of a kid being towed around the pool by the teacher. But it is such a huge thing for Rylee, and I was almost in tears with pride!
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Big Girl Swim Lessons
Ry started her first real, big-girl swim lessons yesterday! I got to do mom-and-tot lessons with her a couple years ago, but she was not old enough to remember. She did amazing! She only froze up for the first minute or two. Once they got in the pool, though, she was great with the teacher, Becca. Becca even got Ry to put her face in the water - multiple times! For anyone that's ever given Ry a bath, you know exactly how big of a deal it is.
Anyway, here are a couple of videos. I know they are just going to seem like normal, boring videos of a kid being towed around the pool by the teacher. But it is such a huge thing for Rylee, and I was almost in tears with pride!
Anyway, here are a couple of videos. I know they are just going to seem like normal, boring videos of a kid being towed around the pool by the teacher. But it is such a huge thing for Rylee, and I was almost in tears with pride!
Labels:
Milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so awesome! Good job, Ry!!
ReplyDelete